Samsung has traditionally, together with the line of flagship smartphones Galaxy S21, introduced its completely wireless headphones – Galaxy Buds with an active noise absorption system. In this review, we will analyze how comfortable and functional they are.
Samsung Galaxy Buds- new wireless headphones with an original design
Wireless headphones are the perfect accessory for those who hate eternally tangled wires. Today, many brands offer wireless headsets for sports and everyday use, so find a suitable option in a wide range will not be difficult.
Samsung is one of the leaders in the TWS headphone market because all models presented over the past 2-3 years have been successfully sold all over the world. Samsung’s success in this market began with the Galaxy Buds, which are now selling for less than $ 100. The success of these headphones is logical because they have a comfortable case, excellent sound, a proprietary application, and intuitive operation.
Samsung Galaxy Buds is more than a headset – it is a pocket multimedia center, thanks to which the mood will only improve every day. They will always stay with you – their shape and lightweight allow you to sit comfortably in the ear, so you will not lose them under any circumstances.
Samsung Galaxy Buds – perfect sound, and comfortable fit
Wireless Galaxy Buds are well-thought-out ergonomics, high-quality sound, and comfort in use. Universal headphones are suitable not only for listening to audio but also for communication. Thanks to the built-in microphone, they can be used as a headset. The sound was developed by engineers from AKG, with which Samsung often collaborates in the production of new gadgets. These Samsung headphones can work with Android and iOS.
Galaxy Buds is controlled via the touchpad on the headphones:
- one-touch – play / pause music;
- double tap – switch to the next track, accept/end a call;
- triple touch – switch to the previous track.
- hold – enable / disable ANC (noise reduction).
There are the following peculiarities:
- An updated design. In an ergonomic battery case, Galaxy Buds are so compact that they can easily fit into a jeans pocket or a small handbag.
- Synchronization is via Bluetooth. To start using them, you just need to turn on Bluetooth. The headphones connect to all compatible devices via Bluetooth 5.0 and support SBC, AAC, and Scalable codecs.
- Noise reduction It directly affects extraneous noise. In addition to the main speakers, a microphone is installed in the design to track the background. Headphones pick up extraneous sounds, reproduce waves in the same range and dampen all noise. This block from 85% to 100% of the entire background.
- Convenience and safety. With buds, you don’t need to turn down your music to hear what’s going on around you. The background sound function will help you stay connected with the world around you.
- The built-in wireless headset battery guarantees up to 6 hours of battery life. If necessary, they can be recharged by recharging, for example, by putting on the back of the Galaxy S20 and turning on the appropriate function on the smartphone.
- The ear cushions have a very interesting design. Mounting on the sound guide is carried out using a special element at the base of the attachments, due to which occurs with a tangible click.